Wednesday, July 23, 2008

God made me....


Today, at the dinner table, talking about this and that, five year old Mary said: "God made you a momma...and gave you these children."


Yep! He did....and with it the grace to love rightly. Thank you Lord.


I have been reading a book, The Shack..I cannot rave about it enough. Among other things, it has given me a picture of my relationship with God the Father, Jesus the Son, and Holy Spirit far different than I have ever had.


Also, a better picture of myself.


Yes, God planned from the beginning to make me a momma of these children and the power, love and grace to do it.


2 comments:

  1. Sandee, thank you for sharing in my joy!!! It is surreal!! If we can make it through anyone can!!
    The kids look like they are having a good time!! I know God has great things in store for you as well!! You are such a wonderful example of God's love and grace! May he rain his blessings down upon you and continue to shine his light brighty through you!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee,
    You are an amazing woman and your family is beautiful! May you enjoy your journey to your newest addition:)

    ReplyDelete