Monday, October 6, 2008

Blessings....


I have the words!
I am excited that I have the words to the blessing they use at mealtime at Olivia's orphanage in Ethiopia. And for some reason they pray in English. I had seen and heard it twice on a video tape at meal time, but the voices and recording I could just pick out some of the words. Well here they are, from another mom's website, whose son is now here in America, and recited the prayer at the dinner table.


Thank you God

for this day.

We love you.

We need you.

Be with us

.Protect us.

Bless our food.

Bless our thoughts.

And guide us

in your way.

In Jesus' name

We pray

Amen.


And I say AMEN! Pray for a little boy, Samuel, whose older brother Paul, is were I got this prayer. Samuel was in a bad accident on Saturday and is in and out of multiple surgeries...very serious. Hold them in prayer, please. http://paul-samuelphillipson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment