Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sitting Open...


Open: 1: having no enclosing or confining barrier : accessible on all or nearly all sides 2 a (1): being in a position or adjustment to permit passage : not shut or locked (2): having a barrier so adjusted as to allow passage b: having the lips parted c: not buttoned or zipped


Court: conduct or attention intended to win favor


No news.... I am still sitting "open at court"



No barrier, win favor, permit passage, mouth wide open!!! Say YES! Tomorrow would be the right day to say YES!

4 comments:

  1. praying for you
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  2. (just finished reading your blog)
    I am so sorry you have to wait so long, and this not even knowing when, errr..
    Hope You get court approval soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for leaving a wonderful comment on my blog. I can see that you are familiar with waiting, as well. God bless you in your efforts. I'm saying a prayer for you!

    ReplyDelete