Friday, March 19, 2010

Hoping and a praying....


Feb 23rd is when I was supposedly filed for a court date, (although it may have been the week after)...and talking to other adoptive parents, they took 7 weeks between filing for the date and getting a date...
which would put me at my birthday week in April to hear something... and then their court date was a week after that.
So maybe the end of April, beginning of May.
There are conflicting reports that the two trip requirement has been rescended or put on hold....that too many questions and issues had not been figured out...other rumors that only if you hear about your court date before a certain date....
so who knows. nothing for certain. .... I am praying I will only have to make one trip (all I an afford)...and that we pass court on this next try.....
Would you join in with me? Sometimes all these logistics, plus, as a single mom, figuring out what my kids will do suring the summer, when school is out and I am working.....if the adoption time does not coincide......it makes my head swim. sigh.....
not the easiest of roads....but I wold not trade if for any others I have seen out there. :)....
because I love God and I love my kids....

1 comment: