Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Beautiful Beads...and a momma's hope.


So how quickly can you blow through $18? Seriously....five latte's or less..... not even a night at the movies with my kids.... maybe a Mcdonald's drive through run....
Well first....Read Katies blog Here (you MUST read it) I found out about these lovely beads..... Made by momma's in Africa to help feed their children........ Aren't they lovely??!!

And they are made from Magazines! Really! I just bought 10....some for myself and some to give as gifts....

Would you consider it? And help a momma far away!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you just LOVE these! I wish I had the extra funds right now...down to the nitty gritty. I think this would make a WONDERFUL giveaway one of these days!!!! Thank you for reminding me. I had TOTALLY forgotten about these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee...don't you just love these? I buy them as gifts for Shao's friends, for birthday parties or Christmas gifts. I used to make up a little blurb to put in with them, but Suzanne & Gwen now put in a little tag to go with each one. I cannot TELL you the number of times people have commented on my necklace, and then I get to tell Katie's story. LOVE IT!!!!

    Nancy in CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE Katie's blog and the beads!

    ReplyDelete