Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing new under the sun...


at least on the adoption front....
I am in a wait mode. Waiting for the homestudy to be sent.
They are waiting on a piece of paper that they will only allow to be signed by the director of the adoption agency, who happens to be in Ethiopia right now and will not be back until next week.
So wait.
We are in our new house, with more space....
So we are living life, and waiting...
God's timing is perfect. So I am at peace on this. Have actually set my mind to realize my Nov/Dec will probably be the timeframe...and as I already posted, it may be better. We will be more settled, the kids in school, Angela will be here and more comfortable with the family and routine...so in many ways, probably better.
So, nothing new....:)
Just boxes to unpack!

No comments:

Post a Comment