Thursday, August 20, 2009

Nothing to say.....


So why post? I don't know. I am tired of that old post sitting there. Nothing new. No progress or if there is progress, no communication of it....so I doubt no progress.


I have been getting a lot of new pictures of her. She looks so much bigger, grown up. Her 8th birthday is less than a month away. Her second birthday spent in the orphanage, waiting....


(wow. I sound like I am whining).


Ok...I will add a pretty picture to look at and shutup.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness. I think it is okay to whine a bit now and then. Your daughter has been waiting a long time. YOU've been waiting a long time. Even trusting perfectly in God's timing and plans, it is almost impossible in this situation not to be weary at the least.
    I wish I had some words of my own wisdom to comfort you. Alas, I don't, but I will leave you with the words of Paul:
    May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

    ReplyDelete