Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Oh Dopey me...oh Smart God!


So I had an adrenelin rush today.


I got an email that I interpreted to say that my court date for Olivia Mame was tomorrow!


I cried, I giggled, I cried some more and was giddy. My heart actually hurt! It was swelling and full and overwhelmed. I even mailed folks, posted a message, and announced it on my yahoo group, only to find out, I misunderstood. Oh dopey me! Felt stupid.


What is interesting about it though, is, when I thought it was true, I felt panicky! I need more time to save up money for plane fare, and I am just now understanding that Mary has some attachment challenges, I need a month with her, before I take on another...and..


Any way, when I found out my error, I was not as upset as I could have been. It felt like, yep, God knows what He is doing. He knows the time I need.


So the real deal, is my papers get filed in court tomorrow so I can get a court date assigned. I was told the date would be around 5 weeks out, with travel 3-4 weeks after that.


That timeframe makes more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment